Choose from a range of professional editing titles, including classics by IPEd Distinguished Editors:
- The Editor’s Companion (2nd edn, 2011), by Janet Mackenzie
- The Cambridge Guide to Australian English Usage (2nd edn, 2007), by Pam Peters
- Effective Writing: Plain English at Work (2nd edn, 2014), by Elizabeth Manning Murphy
- Working Words (revised edn, 2019), by Elizabeth Manning Murphy.
There are also other essential references for contemporary editorial practice, including:
- Make Grammar Great Again (2017), by Meredith Forrester
- Clear and Concise (2015), by Susan McKerihan
- Copyright and Publishers (2013), by Louise Buckingham.
In addition, you may be interested in our special selection of delectable titles, including several featured in the Super Book Clubs, such as The Trauma Cleaner, Shy: A Memoir and the Growing Up… series.
And for those who want a break from reading or are looking for a gift for the editor who has everything, check out our editing-related, fun novelty items, from mugs to mousemats.
There’s still time to pre-order the Murphy package special.
Professional book purchases may be tax deductible, and reading them may count as professional development activity for re-accreditation!
The Conference Bookshop will be located on Level 1, Pullman Melbourne on the Park, on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the conference.
Queries may be directed by email to Chris Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org